Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Who Knew I Had So Many Needs?

Okay, my sisters are doing this, so I should too. Even though if they were jumping off a bridge, I wouldn't do it too. But this is kind of funny, instead of dangerous, so I guess it's okay.

The idea is, type "<your first name> needs" into Google, and see what comes up. Since I am extra special, I have both my first name (Rebecca) and my nickname (Becca) to look at.

Here are some of my needs:
Rebecca needs enlightenment! (true, dat)
Rebecca needs support around her educational goals (well, not so much; I'm all learned up!)
Rebecca needs a very specific kind of learning environment (computer, paper, pencil)
Rebecca needs her food to be soft, or cut into small pieces, so that it is easy to chew (uhhh.... no)
Rebecca needs just one good, meaty, dramatic role, and the chances of her skyrocketing into fame will increase tenfold. (yeah, Hollywood! C'mon, I'm waiting for that role!)
Rebecca needs to make up her mind quickly (ME, decide something fast? Ain't happening!)
Rebecca needs to learn how to be a mother, and Emily needs to learn how to be a
super-hero
(because I already know how to be a superhero!)
Rebecca needs to get out and find a boyfriend

Funny they should mention that, because the first hit for my informal side is:
Becca needs a boyfriend (hmm, I'm not so sure about that!)
Becca needs advice now! (should I get that boyfriend?)
Becca needs an all-around stallion to do her best (is that a horse or does that refer to the boyfriend?)
Becca needs a little more practice. (well, that's true!)
Becca needs friends, especially as she doesn't go to school. (that is so true it's creepy!)
Becca needs a nap now, no scratch that becca needs some fucking sleep, can't take all this hours at work. (It's like they know me!)
Becca needs a discount card for therapy sessions (tell me about it; actually I had one: it's called a student ID!)
Once established, Becca needs minimal -- if any -- maintenance (just an oil change every 3000 miles!) [Actually, Becca is a new type of ornamental grass!]
BECCA NEEDS MORE HUGS (YEAH!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS!)))

Wait, you WOULDN'T jump off the bridge? Dude, you are soooooo lame! Everybody's doing it!

Also: Ornamental grass?!? CRAB grass, maybe! ;-)

Anonymous said...

muh names becca 2! woha this is all the same 4 me! its like freakko weird!

Anonymous said...

hey my name is rebecca 2 but i prefer becca.....all the rebecca's and becca's in the world rock..peace out!!!!:)