Monday, December 11, 2006

Adventures of a Working Mother

Sorry for the drought in posts. I returned to work beginning with a half-day on Thursday, November 30, and I haven't had much chance to stop since.

People were happy to see me back. I have spent the time trying to remember what the heck I was doing before I left. I still don't remember everything, but I'm starting to get back in the groove of things.

When I get home, I spend all my time with Vinny, because I need to get my baby fix. Then I go to bed early, because it takes longer to get enough sleep since the baby wakes up in the night. So I have very little spare time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I bet that pretty much takes up all the time and energy you have. Don't worry. It's a worthy cause. Your blog audience doesn't feel slighted. Well, not TOO much, anyway.

:-)