Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nine Years!

It is hard to believe that nine years ago today, Jeff and I got married. In some ways, it feels like it hasn't been that long. Yet in other ways, it feels like it was several lifetimes ago.

So much has happened since then. We moved to Illinois as newlyweds, and I started graduate school. In those years, we went through some tough times but also some fantastic times. There were times I thought we'd never make it through. And then there were times I wished would never end.

One of the best things we ever did was to take a three-week vacation to England and Sweden. We saw some friends while we were over there, but mostly it was just Jeff and me, spending that time together, getting reacquainted. We had a great time doing touristy things and just being together.

After I finally made it out of school, we moved here so I could start working at the lab. We now have a baby. Life is really busy and hectic, but we do make time for each other. I'm so glad that we still have each other.

I love you, Jeff!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Happy anniversary, you two!

Mr. Lucchese said...

Congrats, guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, nine years. :-)

Laura said...

Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!