Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Still Kicking

Just a quick note to let my vast audience know that I am still alive. I made it home safely on Sunday, but it was really hard to adjust back to Eastern time. Yesterday's 8 am appointment was a real shock to the system!

I am working on some nefarious plans at work, which has me busy along with exhausted. I am considered an OpenMP expert (see the latest installments of the supercomputing course) and as such I am giving a one-hour presentation all about OpenMP at our users' workshop next week. In addition, I have a paper that I am writing that is due on May 1, a proposal due May 13 (but essentially, thanks to internal deadlines, due May 1), another paper I am determined to get out the door by May 1, an idea that I'm pitching to some higher ups next week, plus all my regular job responsibilities on top of that, including software policy stuff. So you'll have to pardon me if posting gets a little light for a while.

No comments: