Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Winter Weather

It has been pretty cold here lately!  Why, today I don't think the temperature rose above freezing.  I excitedly wore several layers of clothes today.

It doesn't get quite this cold that often here in Tennessee.  The weather (although not the complete lack of snow) reminds me of my days in Illinois.

Speaking of Illinois, when I told Vinny that one of his cousins lives in Illinois, he suggested that his cousin actually lives in "Billinois" and just laughed like it was the most hilarious thing ever.  Then I suggested that Vinny lived in "Sillynois" and laughed a bit myself (although Vinny did not find that as humorous as his own joke).  I am still trying to figure out the four-year-old sense of humor.  So far it seems to me that watching him laugh is about the funniest part of his jokes.

No comments: