Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Cutest Little Vampire



We took the cutest little vampire out trick-or-treating around the neighborhood last night. He was a big hit with all the neighbors. He fell asleep after the first or second house or so, so he was especially well-behaved and darling while asleep. He charmed a bunch of neighbor girls who were out trick-or-treating, too. (I guess I'm a real parent now because when they saw us come home from the hospital with Vinny, I stressed to them how it's nice to coo at a baby from afar, but having one is painful and should not be attempted until you're in a place financially and emotionally to support a new life.)

Anyhow, thanks to Vinny, I managed to score a lot of candy, some of which he will eat vicariously, no doubt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuuute!

Laura said...

Ah, ah ah, I want to suck your....

Well, anyway. Cute vampire, no matter what he sucks!

Susie said...

Awww... love the costume!! :)