Friday, June 22, 2007

Supercomputing Course

My supercomputing course on Tuesday went really well. I think I had about 30-35 students, mostly undergraduate and graduate students, along with a couple of staff members. I felt really energized and inspired that day, and I think I did a really good job. I got a couple of very nice e-mails from students who felt like they had learned a lot.

I had a request from a fearless reader to adapt the course for this blog. I'll see what I can do about that.

2 comments:

Mr. Lucchese said...

Excellent. Skynet, here we come.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca:
Back many post ago, you mention finding a Gojuryu school. Is it still around? I live in lenoir City, and used to train in Shorinryu. I'm looking for a traditional style and mostly all I find is Isshinryu and Tae Kwon Do.

Just Curious

haunj@yahoo.com