1. Convince an angry student that the professor's seemingly-unfair policy is actually fair.
2. Play the violin in public in three different countries: USA, UK, and Sweden.
3. Write so much in one day that my hand is permanently injured.
4. Lose 62 pounds.
5. Teach karate to 8-12 year old students.
6. Sass a professor during my qualifying exam, and still manage to pass.
7. Go on to become good friends with professor from #6.
8. Get a C in a class taught by a sexist professor, when otherwise my GPA was 3.9.
9. Get into grad school in a field I know nothing about.
10. Climb halfway up a mountain at the age of 11, with my dad distracting me with math problems from how much I hate hiking.
(Everybody feel free to tell me where my list intersects with your life, and then make your own list!)