Monday, February 28, 2005

Time Marches On

I recently realized that March is fast approaching. If my goal is to do my final in May, then that means I need to finish all my work by April. Basically that means I have one month left.

My advisor thinks I won't make it in time for May, but that I'll definitely finish up by August. That's not good enough for me. I'm determined to finish up by May. June would be okay, but no later than that. I need to get out of here!

I've started working on Saturdays. I'm going to keep doing that. And I'm going to work late in the evenings too. I really need to get back in the zone like I was last year at this time. Last year, I worked 12-hour days sometimes, because I would come in really early, and then go home late. This year, I have a few other activities to distract me, like teaching karate, although last year I had a job outside of my research. I know that I can do this.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Go, Becca! Good luck, sweetie!