Saturday, March 03, 2007

Breaking News

This morning, Vinny rolled over, from his belly to his back, twice in a row!

It began when I sat him down and he fell forward onto his belly. He straightened out and rolled himself from his tummy to his side, and then from his side to his back. I was so excited for him that I praised him and congratulated him a lot.

But I thought it might be a fluke, so I placed him on his belly once again. He was content to be on his belly at first, but then he started getting cranky. So he tried to roll to the side, but he didn't quite push off hard enough, so he ended up back on his belly. Now he was really frustrated, but he tried again, and managed to get to his side and from there to his back. I was really excited for him again, and my enthusiasm was enough to improve his mood for a minute or two, but it was clear that the exertion had worn him out. So I picked him up and rocked him to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Vinny go!