Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm Off

(...my rocker. But you already knew that!)

A mathematician is always in demand. The NSF wishes to partake of my wisdom, so it's off to Arlington, Virginia with me. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and I'll be back late Saturday night.

Thursday evening and all day Friday I'm spending in meetings; Friday night and Saturday morning I get to spend with my fearless cousin Carrie, whom, if I'm not mistaken, I have not seen since 2001. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her, and I don't think the meetings should be so bad either.

I realize that Saturdays are quite productive blogging days for me, but I'm afraid that you, my brave fan base, will just have to do without me for a while. In the meantime, go read one of my sisters (Milkbreath and Me and Lines of Latitude), my fearless sister-in-law (Much Ado about Nothing), or any of the other blogs listed in the sidebar. They all receive the Rebecca Stamp of Approval.

I'll tell you all about my trip when I get back.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Have a good trip. Thanks for the stamp of approval!