Friday, June 22, 2007

Fun with Friends

On Saturday, Vinny and I went over to my colleague's house to meet his nine-week-old son. We had a good time. Vinny got to play with some of the toys they had that were for babies older than their son, and I got to hold the baby. He's a cute little dude and took well to me even though I was a stranger.

I also passed along a bunch of baby clothes that Vinny had outgrown. I kept some of my favorite of his clothes, but I was able to give away most of them without feeling too nostalgic about it.

It's amazing the contrast between a nine-week-old and an eight-month-old baby! It's also kind of hard to believe that Vinny was that small and inactive. Vinny stole the show. He was funny, active, and cheerful, and he giggled and smiled a lot while we were there. After we got home, however, he was superbly cranktastic, having evidently used up all his cheerfulness and charm at my colleague's house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, kids tend to do that.

Anonymous said...

cute