Monday, January 19, 2009

Telephone Update

So after further investigation, we have determined that the problem with our phone does not actually lie inside our house. I used our multimeter to measure the current within the lines and found that it was extremely weak (somewhere around 0.667 mA, whereas from what I've read, it should be at least 20 mA). The test jack outside, which had worked last night, no longer works. Jeff called the phone company again, and their automatic test confirmed that it there was a problem somewhere along the lines. They're sending out a technician tomorrow to fix the line.

No comments: