Sunday, January 04, 2009

Wiped Out

I seem to have acquired some sort of cold or something, rendering me nearly as useful as a bump on a log. It's a lot of work to just type this.

Vinny spent yesterday afternoon and all night at his Tia and Uncle's house. He had a really fun time with them while Jeff and I spent that time cleaning the house. I cleaned out his closet, removing the four big boxes of baby clothes and reorganizing them should they ever need to be used again. This has freed up some room we will use to store his ever-expanding toy collection. We need this additional space because the big boy bed takes up more space than his crib/toddler bed did.

I'm glad I at least got that done before getting sick. I think I will go to bed early and try to sleep it off.

1 comment:

Laura said...

hey, that sounds like my cold! At least, it totally wiped me out. I slept for 12 hours one night, and had no trouble sleeping for 10 hours the next night. Feel better soon!