Friday, May 18, 2007

Busy... and Exhausted

I've been offline for a while because I've been really busy at work. We hosted a workshop yesterday and today, and I had to get up extra early and got home extra late. I met a lot of new people, which was a lot of fun, and I also saw a number of old friends, which was fun too!

And the in-laws are visiting, on top of it all. They haven't gotten to see much of me, because of all that was going on at work, but I don't think that they mind too much, because really, they just came to see Vinny.

Speaking of Vinny, he's recently figured out that he can wave at people. The only thing is, and I don't know where he got this idea from, he holds his arm horizontally with the back of his hand to his chin, and wiggles his fingers. It is very strange, but very cute.

2 comments:

lost clown said...

that's adorable

Laura said...

I believe that may be sign language for "dirty"...

:-)

(try this link?)